Your teacher will ask you to join a classroom in one of three ways:
- Providing a code in class while you are using a computer or tablet
- Sharing a link through any online learning websites your class uses
- Sending you a link through email
Once your teacher invites you to a classroom, create your free student account to access your assignments:
1. Go to the link your teacher gave you. If you need to enter a class code, go ahead and do that.
2. Complete your registration by entering your name, email, and password. Click “Create Your Account”.
3. Go to your Dashboard, where you will see your assignments from your teacher. Click on a lesson to watch the video and take the comprehension quiz. Your teacher will see your first quiz score, your best score, and the number of times you attempted it.