Here's how you can share lessons, chapters, and exams with your students:
1. Log in and go to the lesson, chapter, or exam you want to share.
2. Click "Share with Study.com Classroom" or "Share with Google Classroom"
4. Click Share. This shares it with any students already in your class.
5. If you don't have students in your class yet, copy the Share URL. Share it with your class.
This is a special URL. When your students visit it, they will be prompted to create a Free Study.com Account that only gives them access to the lessons you have shared with them (not all of Study.com). When students join via your lesson URL, they will be automatically added to the classroom you made. They will see the lesson your shared in their Dashboard > Assignments. They can log in again at any time in the future to see all their assignments from you (and any other teachers using Study.com)
If you prefer to have your students join your class without an assignment, you can Invite them by entering their email (and we will send them an invitation link).
If your students are already members of study.com and they need to just join your class, you can send them a classroom code to enter or a unique URL to use. You will find this on your Dashboard >Classrooms > Add by Classroom Code
6. View assignment scores. Through your Dashboard, you have access to two score reports: all the assignments that a student has completed, and all the students who have completed a single assignment. First score and best score (which might have been achieved after several attempts) are shown here. You can also see if a student has completed their assignment before or after the due date that you selected.