You will need to be registered for our College Accelerator Edition in order to take proctored exams and receive ACE or NCCRS recommended credits. ACE/NCCRS recommended credits can be transferred to more than 2,000 colleges and universities. 

You can see a list of ACE accepting schools here:

You can see a list of NCCRS accepting schools here:

We always recommend checking with your school to verify they plan to accept ACE credits for your specific purposes. 

This plan is $199.99 per month and includes all testing fees for 2 exams per billing period. Additional exams can be purchased for $70 per exam if you wish to take more than 2 per billing period.