After importing your Google Classroom Course into Study.com, you can post assignments to your Google Classroom.
Some teachers may be part of a beta program where the flow to send an assignment is a little different. Check out this article if your lesson page looks different from the lesson page in the screenshots on this support article.
- Navigate to the lesson you want to assign to your students.
- Click on "Share Lesson with Google Classroom".
- Select a classroom to share the lesson with.
- Select "Create assignment" and click "GO" at the bottom right.
- Fill out some more information about the assignment, and click "Assign".
- You have now assigned a lesson to your Google Classroom Course.