How to Request a Transcript from ACE via Credly
To request an official ACE transcript, follow the steps below:
- Click the Request Transcripts button as shown in the above picture.
- In this menu, confirm that your information at each stage is correct and select Continue.
- When prompted, select ACE via Credly as your transcript option and hit Submit.
- Check your email address for two emails.
- The first email will be a transcript request confirmation email from Study.com.
- The second email will be from Credly and will detail how to request your transcript.
- The instructions in the Credly email will tell you how you can create an account on Credly’s Acclaim platform. You need this account to request a transcript.
- Once you’ve created your account, watch this video on Acclaim will show you how to request a transcript with your ACE credit.
Note: If you followed the instructions above and did not receive an invitation email with your badge and have checked your spam folder, please contact Study.com support for more information.
What are Credly and Acclaim?
Credly is a digital credential company that’s partnered with ACE to provide digital badges for learners who have completed ACE recommended courses. Acclaim is Credly’s online platform for managing your earned badges and requesting transcripts.