How to Request a Transcript from ACE via Credly
To request an official ACE transcript, follow the steps below. You will need to wait until at least one of your Study.com courses has its final grade posted.
- Click the Request Transcripts button on the My Courses tab of your Dashboard as shown in the above picture.
- If you have canceled or paused your Study.com account, you can find the request link by logging back into Study.com. The "request transcript" link will be on the "Reactivate your account" page. (Scroll down. It's below the "Reactivate" section, and you do not need to reactivate your account to get the transcript.)
- The transcript request window will appear. In this window, change the "Destination" field to read "Credly."
- Confirm that your information at each stage is correct and select Continue.
- When prompted to choose a transcript type, select ACE via Credly as your transcript option and hit Submit.
- Check your email address for two emails.
- The first email will be a transcript request confirmation email from Study.com.
- The second email will be from Credly and will detail how to request your transcript.
- The instructions in the Credly email will tell you how you can create an account on Credly’s platform. You need this account to request a transcript.
- Once you’ve created your account, watch this video on Credly, which will show you how to request a transcript with your ACE credit.
Note: If you followed the instructions above and did not receive an invitation email with your badge and have checked your spam folder, please contact Study.com support for more information.
What is Credly?
Credly is a digital credential company that’s partnered with ACE to provide digital badges for learners who have completed ACE recommended courses.