If you have successfully completed one of Study.com's college credit-recommended courses, you are eligible to request a transcript from Study.com or one of our partner credit-recommending organizations. Requesting your transcript is easy! Click the "Request Transcripts" button on the My Courses tab of your Study.com Member Dashboard and follow the instructions to get the appropriate transcript sent to the institution of your choice.