Printouts can supplement a video or be used as an in-class activity. Follow the steps below to print out Study.com resources for your classroom.
Printing a Lesson Transcript
- Navigate to the lesson that you want to print. Below the video (or above the transcript, for text lessons), click on "Print: Lesson".
- The print command of your web browser will be shown. Please follow the instructions on the popup to print the transcript.
Printing a Worksheet or Answer Key
- Navigate to the quiz that you would like to print a worksheet of.
- Scroll down to the worksheets section of the page, and click on either Print Worksheet or Print Answers.
- The printout page will open in a new tab. Press ctrl + P to print the worksheet.