Teachers have the option to move students from one classroom to another. While doing this, you can keep the students in the original classroom, or automatically remove them once the move is complete.
- From your dashboard, go to the Classrooms tab.
- Click on the classroom that you would like to move the students from.
- Click on the Students tab of the classroom page.
- In the upper-right corner of the student list, click "Edit student list". This will reveal the option to Move or Remove students.
- Select the student(s) you'd like to move to a different classroom and click "Move"
- In the pop-up menu, select the classroom you'd like to move the student(s) to. This classroom must already exist.
- You can choose whether or not to remove the student(s) from their current classroom.
- Click "Submit" to confirm the move.