Teachers can share videos by using the share link created for an assignment.
To embed a video link in a Learning Management System such as Canvas or Blackboard, follow the steps below.
- Create an assignment on the video page and get a share link.
- Copy and paste the share link to your assignment body post. This will work in Canvas, Schoology, Blackboard, and any LMS that you might use in your school. Here's an example of what it would look like in Canvas:
- When students click on the link you have posted to your LMS, they will see one of two things:
- If they are logged in to their free student account (FSA), they will be taken directly to the video / lesson / chapter / exam that you have created a link for
- If they are not logged in or do not have an account, they'll be prompted to either login or create a free account to get access. Upon logging in or creating a free account, they will automatically be redirected to the video / chapter / exam that you shared.
We hope this was helpful in explaining how you can use Study.com in any LMS that you have! Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, or need to check about compatibility before purchasing.