Great question! If a standalone student account is preferred, emancipation is possible! Removing students from your family plan can be done directly from your students account. Accounts will need to be fully canceled in order to emancipate. Follow the prompts below to emancipate your student.
- Login to your student account using the login credentials for the account needing removal
- Once logged in, you should see this screen
- Select, I want to remove this account from the family plan, and activate an individual subscription.
- You will be asked to confirm,to do so select separate.
- Once separated, you will have the option to select a new plan to activate your student account into.
If your students cancelled account has reverted to an FSA (Free student account) Please follow the below prompts:
- Login to your students Study.com account.
- Once you are logged in please click on the membership tab and select membership and billing
- Click on Manage family plan membership
- You will then be directed to the options page with options to remove your student account.
Please contact email@example.com if you run into any trouble or have additional questions.