- Create an assignment and get a share link. Review how to do this here: https://support.study.com/support/solutions/articles/11000052730-how-do-i-get-the-share-link-for-an-assignment
- Copy and paste the share link to your assignment body post. Here's an example of how to do this in Canvas:
- Once you send them the post, students will see one of two things when they click on the link:
- If they are logged in to their free student account (FSA), they will be taken directly to the lesson. As shown below, students will be notified that a lesson has been assigned to them with the due date clearly shown.
- If they are not logged in or do not have an FSA account, they'll be prompted to either login or create a free account to get access to the assignment. Upon logging in or creating a free account, they will automatically be redirected to the lesson. If you are looking for instructions on how to send a lesson to your students on Google Classroom, click here!
Modified on: Thu, 2 Aug, 2018 at 3:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.