After teachers have created their Study.com classroom and invited their students, they can give their students access to lessons and assignments with a simple link.
The link that they create will grant access to the assignment, and will allow the teacher to see grades from quizzes and exams.
To share a lesson+quiz, chapter, or exam with students via a Learning Management System such as Canvas, Schoology or Blackboard, follow the steps below.
- Create an assignment and get a share link.
- Copy and paste the share link to your LMS post. For example, here's an example of what it would look like in Canvas:
- When students click on the link you send them, they will see one of two things:
- If they are logged in to their Study.com account, they will be taken directly to the lesson/chapter/exam. As shown below, students will be notified that a lesson has been assigned to them with the due date clearly shown.
- If they are not logged in or do not have an account, they'll be prompted to either login or create their account to get access to the assignment. Upon logging in or creating an account, they will automatically be redirected to the lesson. If you are looking for instructions on how to send a lesson to your students on Google Classroom, click here!
We hope this was helpful in explaining how you can use Study.com in any LMS that you have! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or need to check about compatibility.